Fritschi Freeride Pro Binding w/ XL Brake
Taking freeride performance to the backcountry has never been easier. With an XL brake that is optimized for fat skis up to 120 mm in the waist, the Fritschi Freeride Pro combines the wide-bodied power transmission of an alpine binding with Fritschi's new Gliding Technology for a smooth, natural stride. On the skin track, Gliding Technology eases your ascent by eliminating that hinge-like, tiptoe feeling. The Freeride Pro's wide footprint and toepiece hinge provide a larger footprint than previous Fritschi bindings, giving you improved power to drive powerful, wide-bodied skis. Performance, meet efficiency.
- Gliding Technology with a wide toe piece hinge
- Power Transmission Control (PTC) technology
- Max DIN 12, and DIN certified for both AT and alpine boot soles
- Four-level heel elevator
- Free-gliding heel bar with integrated lock prevents accidental release into tour mode
- Included brake fits up to 120 mm ski width