For Black Diamond it’s all about climbing and skiing. Black Diamond stands for innovation, passion and professionalism in the development and manufacturing of mountain-, outdoor- and snow sport-products. For the European Headquarters in Innsbruck we are looking for a well-organized and dedicated:
You are the logistical link between the suppliers, internal departments and external partner. You communicate proactively and in a timely manner with all involved parties and are in onstant contact with our parent company in the US. You work closely with the 3PL logistics service provider in the Netherlands and coordinate inbound goods, warehousing, order picking, packaging and distribution to ensure sales targets are met. You ensure that customs documents are complete, accurate and uploaded to our shipment platform and guarantee a smooth flow of goods.
- Commercial training, Bachelors degree preferred
- Relevant professional experience preferred
- Solution-oriented personality with attention to detail
- Hands-on mentality
- Very good Excel skills
- Excellent English knowledge
- Independent and challenging work
- High individual responsibility
- Young and international team, characterized by an open, collegial and active cooperation
- Attractive general conditions
- Discounted sports activities
Monthly gross salary starting from EUR 2.000,-. Depending on qualifications and experience a higher salary can be provided. Are you a motivated, reliable personality who always has the big picture in mind? If so, we are looking forward to your application to CONNECT COMPETENCE OG (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Ref. No. LC10118.