Buy any pair of crampons and any 2 technical ice tools (viper, cobra, reactor, fusion, venom) and receive a 10% discount!
Style Number: BD400035_cfg
A lightweight, 12-point crampon built for the variable, moderate terrain of classic mountaineering routes, the Black Diamond Serac crampon is available in three different configurations for maximum versatility with any type of mountain boot. Horizontal frontpoints provide secure bite in icy steps, while the serrated secondary points add more stability than the Sabretooth in steep snow and neve. The Serac's light and durable stainless steel design won't rust, resists snow balling and is free from toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains.
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- Versatile horizontal frontpoints and more stable secondary points
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail with two positions
- Pro version is for technical boots
- Clip version is for boots without a front toe welt
- Strap version is for use with trekking boots
- Includes dual-density ABS
- Weight Per Pair :
- 938 g, 2 lb 1 oz (Clip)
- Size :
- One size fits 36-46
- Materials :
- Stainless steel
- Details :
Serac Strap includes Flex Center Bar for use with softer-soled boots.