Infinity 50 wins Outside Magazine's Gear of the Year award
Our Infinity 50 pack can now add "award winning" to its name. In their recent Spring/Summer Buyer's Guide, Outside Magazine awarded the Infinity 50 its coveted Gear of the Year award, noting that the Infinity 50's innovative Active Frame Technology (which is used on all of our new Launch and Enduro Series packs), "does it better than anyone else." Sweet! The Infinity 50 (and its sister pack, the Innova 50) is available now, so be sure to get one for all your spring and summer hiking adventures!
Designed with our ergoACTIV suspension, the Infinity 50 is all about comfort and mobility in a big package, blending the volume of a traditional lightweight backpack with the latest in superior design and technology.
- Patent-pending ergoACTIV suspension with OpenAir backpanel
- Top loading with floating top pocket
- Soft, breathable 3D mesh on shoulder straps and removable, interchangeable hipbelt
- Hipbelt stash pocket, side stretch pockets and front compression stretch pocket
- Retractable trekking pole/ice axe loops, removable sleeping pad straps
- Hydration compatible
- Also available as women's-specific Innova 50