BUY ANY PAIR OF CRAMPONS AND ANY TWO TECHNICAL ICE TOOLS (VIPER, COBRA, REACTOR, FUSION, VENOM) AND RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT!
Style Number: BD4000290000ALL1
Designed to tackle serious ice and mixed lines on winter crags and alpine faces the world over, the Black Diamond Stinger is our lightweight stainless steel crampon with a replaceable monopoint. An asymmetrical design fits the contours of modern mountain boots, and thin, low-profile heel and toe wires offer a precise fit for less weight.
- Asymmetrical stainless steel design is lightweight, won't rust and fits the contours of modern boots
- Mono frontpoint is replaceable at low cost and can be changed quickly and easily in the field
- Hooded frontpoint and aggressive secondary points are optimized for precise, secure placements
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel level offers precision fit
- Thin, low-profile toe bail and thinner, shorter heel wire for improved fit with modern boots
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
- Weight Per Pair :
- 960 g (2 lb 1 oz)
- Size :
- One size fits 36-46
- Materials :
- Stainless steel
- Details :