- Boundary Line Mapped Insulated Jacket - Men's - Black
- Boundary Line Mapped Insulated Jacket - Men's - Sulphur
- Boundary Line Mapped Insulated Jacket - Men's - Anthracite/Walnut
- Boundary Line Mapped Insulated Jacket - Men's - Astral Blue/Carbon
- Boundary Line Mapped Insulated Jacket - Men's - Red Oxide/Anthracite
Boundary Line Mapped Insulated Jacket - Men's
The Black Diamond BoundaryLine Jacket features significant world-first innovation and technology. This represents the culmination of BD’s commitment to unmatched performance and sustainability, offering the ultimate all-mountain component of the BD.SOLUTIONWOOL family. By strategically mapping the Lavalan insulation wool only where it is needed for maximum thermoregulation and moisture management, the BoundaryLine Jacket delivers the promise of performance and protection for high-output aerobic activities.
INSULATION: Lavalan wool insulation outperforms synthetics for insulative value due to its natural micro-structure.
MOISTURE MANAGEMENT: Wool is hygroscopic and can transfer up to 30% of its weight in water, allowing moisture vapor to move off the wearer through the insulation layer, keeping them dry and comfortable. Used in combination with our BD.SOLUTIONWOOL baselayer, moisture is efficiently captured and moved out of the system.
THERMOREGULATION: Lavalan wool insulation creates a truly active microclimate, enhancing the wearer’s natural temperature regulation system due to wool’s inherent breathable and exothermic properties. When in a high output activity, the moisture vapor transfer process of sweating creates a natural cooling effect, resulting in an overall reduction of body temperature. After high activity, this same process can generate thermal energy that is transferred back to the wearer to stay warm.
ODOR RESISTANCE: Wool is naturally odor-resistant, keeping the wearer fresh even after the hardest high output session.
- Fully taped
- 20,000mm waterproof, 20,000g/m2/24hr laminated BD.dry™ waterproof/breathable shell fabric with mechanical stretch
- Revolutionary, PFC-free GTT Breathable Water Protection DWR finish
- Body-mapped Lavalan wool insulation offers ultimate moisture management and thermoregulation
- Lavalan wool is European certified, nonmulsed and machine washable
- Ski helmet-compatible hood
- YKK Aquaguard zippered two-way center front, hand, and chest pockets
- Zippered sleeve pass pocket and skincompatible, internal stretch-mesh drop pocket
- Underarm zip vents
- Stowable stretch powder skirt
- Front Length: 31 in from High Shoulder Point
- Back Length: 30 1/4 in from Center Back Neck
- Fit: Regular
- Size: S-XL
We trust what we make because we use what we make. If for any reason, you’re not 100% satisfied with your Black Diamond apparel, we’ll repair, replace or refund it. No charge. No fine print. No debate. Guaranteed.
Built for skiers, climbers and mountain adventurers, BD.dry™ is our waterproof/breathable/windproof solution engineered to shield you from whatever the weather holds. Our BD.dry™ outerwear consists of a unique, 4-way stretch, 3-layer fabric that’s designed to move with you, and a fully seam-taped, 20,000mm waterproof rating adds a level of protection you can rely on in the mountains.
- - Built with BD.dry — our engineered waterproof/breathable laminate
- - 4-way stretch 3-layer fabric –20,000mm waterproof
- - 20,000g/m2/24hr breathability
- - Fully seam-taped