Black Diamond Equipment
Mini Pearabiner Screwgate
Our versatile, all-purpose locking biner, the Mini Pearabiner features a small, yet rope-friendly shape and a keylock screwgate closure. READ MORE
Our versatile, all-purpose locking biner, the Mini Pearabiner features a small, yet rope-friendly shape and a keylock screwgate closure. Learn More
A compact, lightweight locker with a non-snagging keylock nose and a screwlock sleeve, the Black Diamond Mini Pearabiner carabiner has a large rope-bearing surface for smooth belays and rappels.
- Large rope-bearing surface
- Keylock nose prevents snagging
- Slightly smaller than the RockLock
- Sleeve locks on biner's gate (not nose) and won't freeze up when loaded
- Screwgate sleeve
- Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device.
Weight : 69 g (2.4 oz)
Closed Gate Strength : 24 kN (5395 lbf)
Open Gate Strength : 8 kN (1798 lbf)
Minor Axis Strength : 7 kN (1574 lbf)
Gate Opening : 20 mm (0.79 in)