Elixir 60 Pack - Women's
DescriptionLight, streamlined and built with the lightweight multi-day backpacker in mind, the Black Diamond Women's Elixir pack features our super-comfortable reACTIV suspension system with SwingArm™ shoulder straps for a comfortable carry from the High Sierra to the Canadian Rockies. The Element features both top-loading access as well as a large zippered sleeping bag opening, and the high-flow OpenAir™ backpanel keeps ventilation high on warm days. The floating top lid converts to a lumbar pack for quick side hikes, and the large zippered front pocket, quick-cinch side pockets and hipbelt pockets stash maps, energy bars and all your other trail essentials.
- reACTIV suspension with SwingArm shoulder straps and a high-flow, OpenAir backpanel
- Top-loading with removable, floating top pocket that converts to lumbar pack
- Large zippered access to sleeping bag
- Zippered front pocket with mesh/elastic internal organizer pockets, quick-cinch side pockets and hipbelt pockets
- Retractable trekking pole/ice axe loop, sleeping pad straps, hydration compatible
- Also available as men's-specific Element
[S] 58 L (3,539 cu in)
[M] 60 L (3,661 cu in)
[S] 1.47 kg (3 lb 3 oz)
[M] 1.49 kg (3 lb 4 oz)
WHY ACTIVE suspension?
Black Diamond packs built with our award-winning active suspension systems—ergoACTIV, ergoACTIV XP, reACTIV and reACTIV XP—are unparalleled in comfort, efficiency and load transfer. Because the shoulder straps and hipbelt move with you, friction and hot spots are eliminated. The pack’s load stays perfectly balanced at all times—without adjustment—and allows your body to move naturally in any direction. This results in a more efficient, comfortable, longer stride—meaning you can cover more ground, more quickly.