Black Diamond Equipment
Stance Belay Parka - Spring 18
A staple for winter belays, exposed bivies and high, cold alpine terrain the world over, the Stance Belay Parka is an insulating cocoon designed to endure bail-worthy conditions. READ MORE
Item currently unavailableNotify Me When It's Back In Stock
A staple for winter belays, exposed bivies and high, cold alpine terrain the world over, the Stance Belay Parka is an insulating cocoon designed to endure bail-worthy conditions. Learn More
DescriptionDesigned to endure bail-worthy belay conditions on single-pitch winter routes and huge alpine faces alike, the Black Diamond Stance Belay Parka lets you hunker down while your partner battles it out on the sharp end. Our warmest insulated jacket, the Stance features two layers of lofty ThermoLite® insulation that provides serious warmth even when wet. A two-way zipper allows access to your belay device, and oversized hand, chest and internal drop pockets store gloves, water bottles and other on-route essentials.
- Adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Two-way front zipper with DWR treatment and windflap
- Single-pull cord adjust on the hood and hem
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Two zippered hand pockets, two zippered chest pockets and two internal drop pockets
- Left chest pocket has internal stretch mesh pocket
- Fit: Relaxed
- Size: S-XL
We trust what we make because we use what we make. If for any reason, you’re not 100% satisfied with your Black Diamond apparel, we’ll repair, replace or refund it. No charge. No fine print. No debate. Guaranteed.