Primed for weekend car camping or extended backpacking trips, the award-winning Mesa tent features a versatile two-person, double-wall, three-season design that strikes an ideal balance between low weight and livability. Two doors and two vestibules provide individual entry and storage, while the fast-pitch pole hub makes for quick and easy set up when a storm rolls in. When you're looking to go really light, the Mesa's optional ground cloth (sold separately) and rain fly function as a streamlined shelter.
- Two-person, double-wall, three-season design with 360-degree mesh views
- Fast-pitch hub, variable-diameter DAC Featherlite® poles for efficient space
- Double doors and 2 integrated vestibules
- 1500 mm polyester fly and 2000 mm nylon floor
- Can also be set up using just the fly, poles and optional ground cloth (sold separately)