A three-season tent built with a hybrid single/double-wall construction, the Black Diamond Skylight offers ample room for two people and a very friendly fit for three. The tent’s front third has a mesh inner wall for excellent ventilation and a panoramic view. The attached NanoShield® canopy can be rolled up in nice weather or rolled down for a spacious vestibule and protection in adverse conditions. The rear two-thirds is composed of a single wall of NanoShield for breathability and water resistance. The internal DAC Featherlite tent poles offer a high strength-to-weight ratio and keep the tent quiet in gusty conditions. For interior organization, the Skylight has four mesh pockets.
- Two to 3-person hybrid design
- Single door entry and built-in rollup vestibule for gear storage
- Three internal DAC Featherlite poles
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Proprietary NanoShield single-wall fabric with breathable mesh front and 2000 mm floor
- Optional ground cloth available
- Check with your Attorney General's office for flame retardancy requirements on tents in your state (or province).
Superlight Series tent canopies and bivys are constructed with NanoShield—Black Diamond’s proprietary breathable single-layer fabric. NanoShield is extremely water-resistant boasting the highest water column rating of any breathable, single-layer fabric. This is thanks to our exclusive Silicone Nanocell coating, which allows the fabric to remain light, soft and packable.