Boundary Patrol 100 Ski - 2nd
Designed with the needs of our pro athlete team in mind and outfitted with a moderate 100-mm waist, the Black Diamond Boundary Patrol 100 is the ski to reach for when conditions are firm and the terrain demands technical precision. Building on the best-selling performance of the Boundary 100, the Boundary Patrol features an upgraded flat, solid-core construction for added torsional stiffness that provides premium power transmission, and the dampness and stability to hold fast on harder snow. Austrian-made with pre-preg fiberglass and a poplar wood core, the Boundary Patrol with it’s limited edition National Ski Patrol inspired graphics is a technical big-mountain ski made to grip it and rip it. These 2nd quality skis feature cosmetic flaws that in no way affect their performance; typically there is a blemish in the top sheet.
- Versatile 100-mm waist attacks technical terrain and firmer conditions
- Rockered tip and tail and traditional camber underfoot
- Made in Austria with a pre-preg fiberglass layup and poplar core
- Flat-top construction for increased power and torsional stiffness
- Sidewall dampening system for reduced chatter in firm conditions
- Optimal Use: 60% hard snow, 40% soft snow