Item currently unavailable
From scrappy mixed caves to perfect blue water ice to imposing alpine faces, winter climbing can encompass a multitude of objectives. Luckily, one harness can handle them all—the Black Diamond Xenos. Built with our Kinetic Core Construction™ and a water-shedding shell material, the Xenos provides unparalleled performance on the wettest, coldest days of the winter. Pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops easily accommodate changing layers, and four gear loops and six Ice Clipper slots secure all the necessary winter protection.
- Pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust waistbelt and leg loop buckles
- Bullhorn-shaped waistbelt built with Kinetic Core Construction
- Six Ice Clipper slots and 5th gear loop for custom racking
- Four pressure-molded gear loops and 12 kN-rated haul loop
- Constructed with water-shedding materials
Kinetic Core Construction™
Kinetic Core Construction isn't just another step in harness design—it's a quantum leap. Kinetic Core Construction eliminates the need for narrow strands of structural webbing by using a tri-laminate of Vectran™ polymer to distribute the load evenly throughout the harness's entire structure.