MidWeight Waterproof Gloves
Fully waterproof for wearing alone in wet conditions, the Black Diamond MidWeight Waterproof gloves are ideal for ski touring or mountaineering when weather is a guarantee. Waterproof hardshell fabric on the back of hand is paired with a fixed waterproof BD.dry™ insert for total weather protection. We also added a touch of PrimaLoft Gold insulation over the back of hand for added warmth when soggy conditions come with a drop in temperature. The full goat leather palm offers a secure grip on poles or tools, and the neoprene cuffs seal out the elements.
- Waterproof hardshell fabric on back of hand
- 100 g fleece lining with 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation on back of hand
- Full goat leather palm
- Neoprene cuff
- Reflective logo
Built for climbers and mountain adventurers, BD.dry™ is our waterproof/breathable/windproof solution engineered to shield you from whatever the weather holds. Ultralight and super packable, our BD.dry™ rainwear consists of a unique, 4-way stretch, 2.5-layer fabric that’s designed to move with you, and a fully seam-taped, 10,000mm waterproof rating adds a level of protection you can rely on in the mountains.
- - Built with BD.dry — our engineered waterproof/breathable laminate
- - 4-way stretch 2.5 layer fabric –10,000mm waterproof
- - 10,000g/m2/24hr breathability
- - Fully seam-taped