Alpine Carbon Z Trekking Poles wTip Protector
DescriptionWhen lightweight, durable utility is paramount, the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Z delivers 100% carbon construction combined with a three-section foldable shaft for quick storage and speed-cone deployment for on-the-move extension. Whether on a deep-winter mission or high-alpine alpine reconnaissance, the four-season construction and natural cork grip provide robust support.
- Natural cork grip with dual-density top and breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed-cone deployment
- 100% carbon fiber construction
- Flex Tech Tips allow either carbide or rubber tips to be used
- 60 mm Trekking Baskets and Compactor Powder Baskets
Z-Pole Rapid Deployment System
- Concealed inner cord
- Single push-button release to collapse the pole
- One-pull, Speed Cone deployment
Speed Cone technology comes from our expertise in avalanche probe design—a key component of Z-Poles' stiffness and fast deployment. Simply grab the grip and the first shaft section, and pull them away from each other. The pole will snap into place and lock. Each Speed Cone guides a shaft section into place, and stiffens the joint when the pole is locked. Protective, flexible tube ends cover the pole’s Kevlar® center cord when folded.