Designed to tackle serious ice and mixed lines on winter crags and alpine faces the world over, the Black Diamond Stinger is our lightweight stainless steel crampon with a replaceable monopoint. An asymmetrical design fits the contours of modern mountain boots, and thin, low-profile heel and toe wires offer a precise fit for less weight.
- Asymmetrical stainless steel design is lightweight, won't rust and fits the contours of modern boots
- Mono frontpoint is replaceable at low cost and can be changed quickly and easily in the field
- Hooded frontpoint and aggressive secondary points are optimized for precise, secure placements
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel level offers precision fit
- Thin, low-profile toe bail and thinner, shorter heel wire for improved fit with modern boots
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS