Carbon Compactor Ski Poles
DescriptionEngineered for ski touring, the Black Diamond Carbon Compactor features resilient carbon fiber construction and our highly-compactible Z-Pole technology. Deploying in mere seconds, its small folded size makes it ideal for touring, splitboarding, snowshoeing and airline travel to distant winter destinations.
- 18 mm (.71 in) carbon fiber three-section shaft with speed cone deployment
- Touring series grip with fluted interior for weight reduction
- Touring Series strap with lightweight webbing and plastic ladder-lock buckle
- Integrated rubber grip extension
- 100 mm (4 in) Compact Powder Baskets with two-section pole capture
[115 cm] 515 g ( 1lb 2 oz)
[120 cm] 520 g (1 lb 2 oz)
[125 cm] 525 g (1 lb 3 oz)
[130 cm] 530 g (1 lb 3 oz)
[115 cm] 45 in
[120 cm] 47 in
[125 cm] 49 in
[130 cm] 51 in
Our Z-Pole Technology was born from our expertise in avalanche probes—by using a three-section shaft, a concealed inner Kevlar cord and innovative speed cones, our collapsible Z-Poles snap into place and lock with a single pull.
When not in use, a single push button releases the pole for compact storage.
FlickLock Pro is the evolution of our trusted FlickLock design. The benefits that made FlickLock the best pole-locking mechanism on the market remain: it's secure, fast and easy to use. The FlickLock Pro's low-profile, stainless steel design, however, provides a dramatic improvement in quality, feel and clamping force.