Solution Guide Harness - Women's
DescriptionThe Solution Guide features a women’s specific rise and fit, and is purpose built for trad climbing. By utilizing an ultra-durable construction consisting of Super Fabric®—an abrasion resistant fabric that’s infused with tiny guard plates—the Solution Guide can withstand day after day of rugged use. The durability is matched with uncompromised comfort, which is a result of a contoured fit and our Fusion Comfort Technology, which introduces three separate strands of low-profile webbing in both the fixed leg loops and waist to create superior load distribution while reducing pressure on sensitive points. With four pressure molded gear loops and a fifth gear loop for your extra kit, the Solution Guide is the ultimate trad climbing workhorse.
- Women’s specific rise and fit
- Ultra-durable construction built with Super Fabric®
- Lightweight waistbelt and leg loops with Fusion Comfort Technology™
- Contoured fit for superior comfort and range of motion
- Fixed leg loops
- Four pressure-molded gear loops
- Fifth gear loop for extra kit
- Adjustable, releasable elastic risers
Fusion Comfort Construction™
Intent on building a harness that would move with the body it protects, we designed a triple-weave webbing on the interior of the harness’s waistbelt that provides movement-focused technology while maintaining superior breathability, durability and strength. Also featured on the harness’s leg loops, this technology offers excellent load sharing, relieving pressure from sensitive points of contact.