Boundary Probe Ski Poles
DescriptionA durable and reliable freeride pole with the added benefit of an integrated backup avalanche probe, the Black Diamond Boundary Probe Ski Pole is built for the day-in/day-out thrashing of big lines and resort/backcountry crossovers. The Boundary’s sturdy aluminum construction and FlickLock® Pro adjustability make for versatile performance without breaking the bank, and the poles lower shafts screw together to form a 182 cm backup avalanche probe for snow study or avalanche response.
- 18 mm (0.71 in) aluminum upper with 16 mm (0.63 in) lower
- Freeride Series grip with grippy, dual-density rubber in palm zone and an aggressive hooking point for leveraging bars and buckles
- Freeride Series strap with easy-access design and lengthened pull tab hangs open and distributes weight evenly across the hand
- Lower shafts screw together to form a 182 cm (71.5 in) probe (using 100-125 cm poles) for backup or secondary use
- Soft Touch upper shaft features grippy coating for touring functionality
- FlickLock Pro adjustability and security with 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
FlickLock Pro is the evolution of our trusted FlickLock design. The benefits that made FlickLock the best pole-locking mechanism on the market remain: it's secure, fast and easy to use. The FlickLock Pro's low-profile, stainless steel design, however, provides a dramatic improvement in quality, feel and clamping force.