Razor Carbon Pro Ski Poles
Item currently unavailable
DescriptionQuick-hit dawn patrols, weeklong glacier expeditions and everything in between—the Black Diamond Razor Carbon Pro ski poles are a go-to for any day skiing the untracked. Combining the durability of an aluminum upper with the low swing weight of a carbon fiber lower, the Razor Carbon Pros also feature FlickLock Pro adjustability for quick and secure length changes. Innovative SwitchRelease technology in the wrist strap with a lockable release adds a measure of safety in the event a pole gets caught in bushes or trees. The poles also feature a touring ring with Soft Touch upper shaft coating for quick choke-ups in steep or sidehill terrain.
- SwitchRelease™ breakaway technology
- 14 mm aluminum upper with 12 mm carbon fiber lower
- Redesigned touring grip with updated ergonomics
- Breakaway technology in the touring strap offers lockable release function for backcountry safety
- Touring ring with Soft Touch upper shaft coating for touring functionality
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
- FlickLock® Pro adjustability
[115-140 cm] 115-140 cm (44.9-54.6 in)
[115-140 cm] 105.5 cm (41.5 in)
Designed to release when weighted from upwards, the Black Diamond SwitchRelease Strap allows for peace of mind when skiing in tree-heavy terrain. Unlike other systems, the Safety Release Strap maintains a traditional pole strap design, allowing for easy in and out. When released, one side of the system stays in place on the pole, guaranteeing that you will never lose the strap.