Daila was born in the Canary Islands, a Spanish archipelago off the west coast of North Africa. Daila’s early life was consumed by surfing, but inspired by a climbing competition in her hometown, she started climbing when she was 18.
After climbing for a few years, she decided to leave the island and moved to Catalonia, one of the global epicenters for hard sport climbing. It was here that Daila got the opportunity to learn from a number of talented climbers, and she fell in love with the climbing life. Since then she has been very active in the climbing community, sending hard sport routes up to 5.14c/8c+, and traveling around the world to share her climbing passion as a professional athlete.
- Living my dream life (I got inspiring by Joe Kinder for this one!)
- First female ascent of Mind Control (5.14b/8c), Oliana, Spain
- First female ascent of Fish Eye (5.14b/8c), Oliana, Spain
- First ascent of China Crisis (5.14a/8b+) Oliana, Spain
- Numerous other 5.14 routes including Aitzol (5.14b/8c) in Margalef, Gran Blau (5.14a/8b+) in Oliana, Humildes pa casa (5.14a/8b+) in Oliana, Paper Mullat (5.14a/8b+) in Oliana, and La via del Kim (5.14a/8b+) in Margalef
- To be able to climb some of my dream lines including Tom et Je Ris (5.14a/8b+), Gorges du Verdon, France, and Digital Crack (5.13/8a+) Aiguille du Midi, Chamonix, France
- Being part of some of my favorites climbing movies: Brazil Girls Trip, Dosage, The Scene, and Fanatic Search 2
Videos Ft. Daila
La Directa de la Amistad - Montserrat
Finding community France
Black Diamond Bootcamp
Eurowings Climbing Gran Canaria
Daila's Top Gear Picks
"The Creek 35 is the best crag pack ever. Comfortable and durable."
Creek 35 Pack
Stance Belay Parka - Women's - Past Season
Der Artikel ist zurzeit nicht verfügbar.