Black Diamond Equipment
Add to Wishlist
Product ActionsAdd to Wishlist
RockLock Magnetron Carabiner
Overview READ MOREUsing the power of magnets to reinvent the auto-locking carabiner, the patented Magnetron RockLock combines maximum security with ease-of-use like never before.
Free Economy Shipping On Orders Over $100
Free 2-day Shipping On Orders Over +$250 Details
Cannot be used with oversized items or skis
Get inspired. Explore Our Culture »
DescriptionCombining maximum security and ease of use like never before, the Black Diamond Magnetron Rocklock uses the power of magnets to reinvent the auto-locking carabiner. Magnetron Technology uses two magnetic arms in the gate and a steel insert in the carabiner's keylock nose to create an ultra-secure, self-clearing and redundant locking mechanism that can easily be used with either hand. Our classic RockLock shape is ideal for belaying, making anchors or rappelling, and its keylock nose prevents snagging on slings and ropes.
- I nnovative gate design uses two magnetic arms in the gate and a steel insert in the nose for super secure, interference-free closure
- Keylock nose prevents snagging
- Easy operation with either hand
- Square hinge end holds belay loop securely in place
- Slightly curved spine maximizes gate opening
- Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device.
Weight : 87 g (3.1 oz)
Closed Gate Strength : 24 kN (5,395 lbf)
Open Gate Strength : 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
Minor Axis Strength : 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
Gate Opening : 21 mm (0.83 in)