Black Diamond Equipment
Add to Wishlist
Product ActionsAdd to Wishlist
Icon Polar Headlamp
Overview READ MOREBuilt for cold, demanding environments, the Icon-Polar Headlamp features a massive 320-lumen output, waterproof construction and a detached battery compartment that climbers and adventurers can store in their jacket to reduce head weight and increase battery life.
Free Economy Shipping On Orders Over $50
Free 2-day Shipping On Orders Over +$250 Details
Cannot be used with oversized items or skis
Get inspired. Explore Our Culture »
DescriptionFor serious cold-weather adventurers, the 320-lumen Black Diamond Icon-Polar Headlamp is engineered with a focus on preserving battery life even in frigid temperatures. A detachable battery housing allows for easy removal and stowage for increased battery life retention while decreasing the amount of weight on your head. A red night-vision mode easily protects your night vision, while dimming, strobe and lock modes add lighting options for all conditions. Waterproof up to 1 m, the Icon-Polar is truly an all-weather light.
- One QuadPower LED spotlight, two SinglePower white LEDs and two SinglePower red LEDs emit 320 lumens (max. setting)
- Detached battery housing holds four AA batteries to reduce headband weight and conserve power in bitter cold.
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock move
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- IPX7: Waterproof—Best for saltwater and extremely wet environments. Unit is completely sealed and tested to operate up to 1 meter underwater for 30 minutes. Requires no maintenance after submersion.