Black Diamond Equipment
Add to Wishlist
Product ActionsAdd to Wishlist
QuickDraw Tour Probe 320
Overview READ MOREBuilt for daily snow study, snow professionals and deeper snowpacks, the Tour Probe 320 features a durable, all-aluminum construction.
Free Economy Shipping On Orders Over $50
Free 2-day Shipping On Orders Over +$250 Details
Cannot be used with oversized items or skis
Get inspired. Explore Our Culture »
DescriptionA durable, all-aluminum probe with a 320 cm length, the Black Diamond Quickdraw Tour Probe 320 is designed for snow study, ski guides, patrollers and skiing deep terrain. The Tour 320’s updated ferrules make for increased durability and quick alignment, while the integrated stuff sack and non-slip grip make for fast, one-pull deployment in emergency situations.
- Updated dual Quickdraw speed ferrules make for extremely fast deployment with maximum durability
- Rapid deployment stuffsack integrates with the probe’s pull cord for one-pull readiness
- Non-slip grip provides secure purchase, even with wet gloves
- Oversized, durable alloy tip improves probing sensitivity by creating a hole larger than the probe shaft
- High-visibility 1 cm markings