Product ActionsAdd to Wishlist
Terminator Gloves - Past Season
Please make a selection
Get inspired. Explore Our Culture »
DescriptionA lightweight, minimalist climbing glove capable of steep, gymnastic drytooling and the hanging ice daggers it accesses, the Black Diamond Terminator is the glove of choice for modern mixed and ice climbing. The Terminator features premium dexterity for tenuous rock sections, a goat-leather palm for a sure grip on your tools, and a waterproof BD.dry™ insert for a touch of warmth and protection against wet ice.
- Fixed lining with 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Woven nylon shell with four-way stretch
- Goat-leather palm and capped fingers
- Neoprene cuff with hook-and-loop closure
- Compression-molded EVA padding on knuckles for impact protection
Built for climbers and mountain adventurers, BD.dry™ is our waterproof/breathable/windproof solution engineered to shield you from whatever the weather holds. Ultralight and super packable, our BD.dry™ rainwear consists of a unique, 4-way stretch, 2.5-layer fabric that’s designed to move with you, and a fully seam-taped, 10,000mm waterproof rating adds a level of protection you can rely on in the mountains.
- - Built with BD.dry — our engineered waterproof/breathable laminate
- - 4-way stretch 2.5 layer fabric –10,000mm waterproof
- - 10,000g/m2/24hr breathability
- - Fully seam-taped