Black Diamond Equipment
Spot Headlamp - 2018
Our legendary full-featured headlamp with a precise and powerful beam, waterproof design and our PowerTap Technology, the Spot now features an incredible 300 lumens and improved peripheral lighting for close-range tasks. READ MORE
Free Economy Shipping On Orders Over $100
Our legendary full-featured headlamp with a precise and powerful beam, waterproof design and our PowerTap Technology, the Spot now features an incredible 300 lumens and improved peripheral lighting for close-range tasks. Learn More
DescriptionOur go-to headlamp for everything from midweek dawn patrols to all-night rappelling sessions, the Black Diamond Spot now features an incredible 300 lumens of adjustable light with a fully waterproof construction. In addition to its reliable, precise and powerful beam for spotting anchors or trail cairns, the Spot’s redesigned lighting profile offers improved peripheral lighting for close-range activities like cooking, reading or sorting gear, while simultaneously increasing the overall brightness. The Spot also features our Brightness Memory, which allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power. Seven different lighting modes, including red night vision, allow for fully custom lighting in any situation, and our PowerTap Technology makes for instant brightness adjustments.
- One QuadPower LED and one DoublePower white LED emit 300 lumens
- Red SinglePower LED for night vision has dimming and strobe settings and activates without cycling through white mode
- PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power
- Sleek, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- IPX8: Waterproof-Tested to operate up to 1.1 meters underwater for 30 minutes. If submerged, water may enter the battery compartment and it will still operate, and it should be dried out completely afterwards.