Product ActionsAdd to Wishlist
Belay Parka - Men's
Please make a selection
An essential go-to for winter belays, exposed bivies and cold alpine terrain the world over, the Belay Parka is a highly insulating layer with updated durability to endure bail-worthy conditions.
Get inspired. Explore Our Culture »
Redesigned for 2019 to endure bail-worthy belay conditions on single-pitch winter routes and huge alpine faces alike, the Black Diamond Belay Parka lets you hunker down while your partner battles it out on the sharp end. Our warmest synthetic jacket, the updated Stance features a new, more durable shell fabric with a PFC-free DWR finish and two layers of lofty ThermoLite® insulation that provides serious warmth even when wet. A two-way zipper allows access to your belay device, and oversized hand, chest and internal drop pockets store gloves, water bottles and other on-route essentials.
- Fully redesigned fabric and fit for 2019
- Adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Two-way belay device friendly YKK® front zipper with DWR treatment and windflap
- Single-pull cord adjust on the hood and hem
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Two zippered hand pockets, two zippered chest pockets and two internal drop pockets
- Left chest pocket has internal stretch mesh pocket
- Fit: Relaxed
- Size: XS-XL