9.2 Dry Climbing Rope - Babsi Edition
€220.00 €280.00 EUR
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
Built for BD Athlete Babsi Zangerl—a climber who sends it no matter whether she’s on the Nose of El Cap or run-out above a Z4 in the Dolomites, the Black Diamond 9.2 Dry is a true all-arounder that can handle any weather. Featuring a dry treated core and sheath that protects it from the inside out against moisture and a 1X1 weave construction to lengthen the ropes’ lifespan and make it more abrasion-resistant, the 9.2 is certified for use as single rope. With its svelte diameter, triple dash middle marker that’s easy to see for an added margin of safety and a handling that knots easily and feeds smoothly through your belay device, the BD 9.2 is built for pushing your limits on stone.
- Athlete Driven by Babsi Zangerl
- Color hand-picked by Babsi
- UIAA Dry —With a core and sheath that are dry treated, this rope is protected against weather from the inside out and meets the UIAA Water Repellent standard
- 1X1 Woven Sheath—Utilizing a 1X1 weave construction makes it more abrasion-resistant
- Triple Dash Middle Marker—adds margin of safety for identifying middle of rope
- Climb Ready Coil—tie in for a pitch right out of the packaging
- Durability and Handling Balance—Purpose-built to balance both durability and great handling, our ropes are not too stiff and not too soft, giving you a great feeling rope that knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease, yet holds up to a barrage of use
- 60m, 70m, 80m
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Rope Factor Falls
Rope Half Mark
Rope Weight per Meter
Rope Dynamic Elongation
Rope Impact Force
Rope Sheath Slipperage
Rope Static Elongation
|9||Yes||Single||58 g/m||60m, 70m, 80m||35%||8.5KN||0.1%||6.5%|