Black Diamond Equipment
Add to Wishlist
Product ActionsAdd to Wishlist
Freerider Chalk Bag
Free Economy Shipping On Orders Over $50
Free 2-day Shipping On Orders Over +$250 Details
Cannot be used with oversized items or skis
Get inspired. Explore Our Culture »
DescriptionThis chalk bag is one of two pieces of equipment used by BD Athlete Alex Honnold on his historic free solo of El Capitan's Freerider (IV 5.13). Featuring Honnold's signature and our time-tested design, a percentage of sales from the Freerider goes to the Honnold Foundation, which supports solar energy for a more equitable world. Shop the full Alex Honnold collection here
- Featuring Honnold's signature and the exact colors of hi old "Freerider" bag
- Classic cylinder shape with a pliable wire rim and made from repurposed materials.
- Fleece-lined interior with cinching cord-lock closure
- Brush holder
- Webbing belt with quick release buckle
- Percentage of sales goes to Honnold Foundation.
Weight : Weight : 83 g (2.9 oz)