STAYING SAFE IN THE BACKCOUNTRY IS CRITICAL. THAT’S WHY WE’VE DEDICATED COUNTLESS HOURS INTO ENGINEERING AND DESIGNING CUTTING-EDGE SNOW SAFETY EQUIPMENT.
This winter, we’re launching all-new equipment to keep you safe in the backcountry.
First on the list is what every backcountry traveler MUST have before heading into the mountains.
With a massive 60m circular range, mark and scan function for multiple burials, and an auto antenna switch that automatically adjusts to send the best signal, the Black Diamond Guide BT beacon with PIEPS technology is the industry-standard, professional-grade avalanche beacon with Bluetooth capabilities.
The beacon’s Bluetooth connection allows you to manage settings, software updates and battery optimization from your smartphone with the PIEPS app, while the housing features soft-touch contact points for improved handling.
The Guide BT has a 60-meter circular range and 60-meter search strip. Throw in a self-check function for always-accurate antennas and Digital Signal Processing to account for wayward beacon signals, and the Guide BT is as reliable as it is capable
The included harness-style carrying pouch provides comfortable, streamlined storage and fast removal for beacon practice and emergency response
BLACK DIAMOND GUIDE BT AVALANCHE BEACON FEATURES
- Housing with soft-touch contacts points for improved ergonomics and handling
- Bluetooth functionality allows the user to manage settings, software updates and optimization
- Three antennas
- Circular range for extended, symmetrical search area
- Mark and scan function for multiple burial scenarios
- Digital Signal Processor to pick up easy slope-angle assessment
- Integrated inclinometer for easy slope-angle assessment
- Continuous carrier mode for use with older, analog beacons