9.9 FullDry Climbing Rope 70m Product Details
Splitters at the Creek, projecting at the crag, or roping up in the Ouray ice park, the Black Diamond 9.9 Dry features a beefy diameter that can withstand abuse. With a durable, abrasion resistant 2X2 weave sheath and an easily identifiable middle marker, the 9.9 Dry is the rope that can handle day in, day out climbing, season after season.
9.9 FullDry Climbing Rope 70m Features
- Dry Performance—With a core and sheath that are dry treated, our dry treated ropes are protected against weather from the inside out.
- 2X2 Woven Sheath—Utilizing a 2X2 weave construction, our standard sheath is built to withstand everyday use.
- Durability and Handling Balance—Purpose-built to balance both durability and great handling, our ropes are not too stiff and not too soft, giving you a great feeling rope that knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease, yet holds up to a barrage of use.
- Rope Dynamic Elongation 0.34
- Rope Factor Falls 7
- Rope Half Mark Yes
- Rope Impact Force 7.8 kN
- Rope Static Elongation 0.038
- Rope Type Single
- Rope Weight Per Meter 64 g/m
- Weight 165.79