Distance Carbon Running Poles - Past Season Product Details
Engineered to go fast, whether you’re 10 hours into an ultra or moving fast and linking peaks.
If trekking poles are a mountain runner's "samurai swords," then the Black Diamond Distance Carbon is the Hattori Hanzo edition. Designed in collaboration with BD Athlete Joe Grant, the fixed-length Distance Carbon weighs in at only 95 grams per pole (120 cm), making it the lightest pole we've ever produced. The touch-points are minimal, though carefully placed, such as the subtle mid-shaft ring for balance and grip while carrying the pole horizontally. The slimmed Distance Grip consists of an ultralight, durable EVA foam, and the tip has been completely redesigned to a lower profile that also accepts z-pole snow baskets. Simply put, these poles are engineered to go fast, whether you're 10 hours into an ultra, or linking peaks in fast and light style.
Distance Carbon Running Poles - Past Season Features
- 100% carbon fiber shafts
- Fixed length construction
- Incredibly lightweight running pole: 95 grams/pole (120cm)
- Lightweight EVA foam grip and minimal grip extension with breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- Mid-shaft ring for horizontal carrying balance and grip
- Interchangeable tech tip compatible with rubber tech tips included
- Z-Pole Snow Basket compatible
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.