Expedition 2 Ski Poles Product Details
A versatile two-section touring pole designed for skiing but capable in all four seasons for on- and off-trail pursuits, the Black Diamond Expedition 2 ski pole is highly adjustable and incredibly functional. The pole’s all-aluminum construction adds year-round durability, while FlickLock adjustability allows for fast and secure length adjustments. The Expedition 2 comes with an updated foam grip for added comfort and a dual density grip-top with a sticky rubber that grabs buckles and bindings for quick adjustments. A new, vari-width strap also increases adjustability on varying terrain while maximizing comfort.
Expedition 2 Ski Poles Features
- 16 mm (.63 in) aluminum upper with 14 mm (.55 in) lower
- Four-season extended foam grip with aggressive hooking point for manipulating bars and buckles
- Adjustable vari-width strap strap for ergonomic comfort with or without gloves
- FlickLock® adjustability
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.