Women's Focus Climbing Shoes
$179.95 Sale price: $89.98 USD
When you're run out and staring at the crux, it's time to Focus. Engineered for high-end climbing and featuring a women's specific last, the Focus is built for routes and boulder problems that demand precision. Featuring a slightly downturned shape with Neo Force rubber, durable leather and our Engineered Knit Technology, the Focus is a high-performance Velcro shoe ready for the redpoint. View Details
Free economy shipping for orders over $50+
Engineered to provide laser precision on routes and boulder problems that require absolute focus, this Velcro, high-performance shoe has a slightly downturned, women's specific last for edging prowess on steeper terrain. With the highest grade European leather upper and our Engineered Knit Technology tongue, the Focus provides breathability and durability. We also printed high friction rubber on the vamp area of the shoe-this innovative process minimizes bulk while maximizing dexterity and grip for toe-hooking. The sole of the Focus is our stiff, durable NeoFriction Force rubber that's molded-inspired by the way we forge our carabiners-and not cut from one sheet of rubber. This is our engineered solution to optimize our shoe's rubber and rands for weight, consistency and comfort. The Focus also features medial and lateral stabilizer rands to increase precision by keeping your foot from rolling when pressure is applied to the outside or inside edges.
- Moderate, slightly down-turned last for technical climbing on vertical to gently-overhanging terrain
- Women’s specific last for optimal fit
- 4.3mm rubber is purpose built for edging and molded for optimal comfort, consistency and weight
- Engineered Knit Technology tongue provides exceptional breathability and comfort
- Highest grade European leather upper
- High friction rubber is printed on the shoe to minimize bulk and maximize dexterity and grip for toe-hooking
- Velcro straps for fit adjustability
- Medial and Lateral stabilizer rands increase precision by keeping your foot from rolling when pressure is applied to the outside or inside edges
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (Hexavalent Compounds), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.