PearLock Screwgate Carabiner Product Details
With an updated modern design blended seamlessly with a hot-forged utilitarian shape, the PearLock features a large rope-bearing surface, making it ultra-smooth for belaying, using a munter hitch, or as the brake carabiner with an ATC Guide. The classic screwlock sleeve rounds the PearLock out (pun intended) to make this carabiner an ultra-versatile workhorse.
PearLock Screwgate Carabiner Features
- Large rope-bearing surface for smooth operation and added longevity
- Hot-Forged for lighter-weight construction
- Sleeve locks on biner's gate (not nose) and won't bind up when loaded
- Screwgate sleeve
- Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device.
- Closed Gate Strength 23 kN (5,170 lbf)
- Gate Opening 22.15 mm (0.87 in)
- Minor Axis Strength 8 kN (1,780 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength 8 kN (1,780 lbf)
- Weight 76 g (2.68 oz)