Boundary Probe Ski Poles - Past Season
DescriptionA durable and reliable freeride pole with the added benefit of an integrated backup avalanche probe, the Black Diamond Boundary Probe Ski Pole is built for the day-in/day-out thrashing of big lines and resort/backcountry crossovers. The Boundary’s sturdy aluminum construction and FlickLock® Pro adjustability make for versatile performance without breaking the bank, and the poles lower shafts screw together to form a 182 cm backup avalanche probe for snow study or avalanche response.
- 18 mm (0.71 in) aluminum upper with 16 mm (0.63 in) lower
- Freeride Series grip with grippy, dual-density rubber in palm zone and an aggressive hooking point for leveraging bars and buckles
- Freeride Series strap with easy-access design and lengthened pull tab hangs open and distributes weight evenly across the hand
- Lower shafts screw together to form a 182 cm (71.5 in) probe (using 100-125 cm poles) for backup or secondary use
- Soft Touch upper shaft features grippy coating for touring functionality
- FlickLock Pro adjustability and security with 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
BLACK DIAMOND PRESENTS: BD ATHLETE MARY MCINTYRE -- SKIING THE FULLNESS OF THE VOID
FlickLock Pro is the evolution of our trusted FlickLock design. The benefits that made FlickLock the best pole-locking mechanism on the market remain: it's secure, fast and easy to use. The FlickLock Pro's low-profile, stainless steel design, however, provides a dramatic improvement in quality, feel and clamping force.