1 / 4
Women's Fuel Approach Shoes
Color: Pewter/Meadow Green
- Standard delivery within 3 business days
- Free shipping over €100 otherwise €8.95
Engineered for days when the word “approach” actually involves full-on climbing, the Fuel is our most technical performance shoe. The Fuel’s upper combines breathable EnduroKnit, a durable stretch woven lateral panel, and welded TPU film overlays for maximum durability and precision fit. The internally overlapping tongue allows for fewer seams and a sleek comfortable fit with minimal bulk, while the lace-to-toe construction features webbing and scalloped eyelets for variable, adjustable fit and tensioning to suit different conditions. A climbing-specific forefoot construction allows for exceptional edge control and our BlackLabel Mountain rubber is ultra-sticky for superior grip on rock. Finally, a tag-loop on the heel and tongue gives you the option to clip the Fuels to your harness once you rope up.
- Capable of easy 5th class climbing with confidence and comfort.
- Upper construction of Black Diamond developed knit and woven textiles with welded TPU film overlays for adaptable fit and maximum durability
- Low profile molded collar padding and lining
- Protected lateral laces and smooth upper construction
- Overlap tongue means fewer internal seams for precision fit
- Lace to toe with webbing and scalloped eyelets for adjustable fit and tension depending on conditions Functional climbing forefoot construction for edging control and durability
- Tuned dual density EVA midsole with stiffness and comfort
- Black Diamond BlackLabel Mountain is a high performance sticky rubber
- Rubber toe protection
- Multiple webbing loops for tagging options
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond softgoods are warranted against defects in materials and construction for the practical lifetime of the product.
|Polyester Enduro Knit, EVA Midsole, BD BlackLabel-Mountain Rubber
|W’s US 5.5-11 1/2 sizes
|EACH: 247.5 (8.7 oz)