8.9 Dry Climbing Rope
€130.00 €310.00 €84.50 €310.00 EUR
The Black Diamond 8.9 is an ultralight single rope purpose-built for your redpoint burns. With its sleek diameter and dry treated core and sheath, this cord is built for high performance, whether you’re tying in for a burn on your project or roping up under a frozen pillar. 100m version of the 8.9 rope is an online Exclusive
Color: Ultra Pink
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
With its exceptional handling and lightweight design, the 8.9 is a high performance single rope built for the send. Featuring a durable 2X2 weave construction for increased lifespan, the 8.9 also boasts a dry treated core and sheath that repels moisture from the inside out, making it a versatile rope for all-season use. The 8.9 also comes with a middle marker that's easily identifiable for rappels, and exceptional handling that knots easily and feeds smoothly through a belay device. Certified as a single, twin or half rope, the 8.9 is the ultimate high-end climbing rope.
- Dry Performance—With a core and sheath that are dry treated, our dry treated ropes are protected against weather from the inside out
- 2X2 Woven Sheath—Utilizing a 2X2 weave construction, our standard sheath is built to withstand everyday use
- Durability and Handling Balance—Purpose-built to balance both durability and great handling, our ropes are not too stiff and not too soft, giving you a great feeling rope that knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease, yet holds up to a barrage of use
- 100m Rope is an online Exclusive
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Rope Dynamic Elongation
Rope Factor Falls
Rope Half Mark
Rope Impact Force
Rope Static Elongation
Rope Weight per Meter
Rope Sheath Slipperage
|33%/30%/27%||05/16/29||Yes||8.7 kN/6.1 kN/9.6 kN||6.9%||Single/Half/Twin||52g||40M, 70M, 80M, 100M||0|