Mission 3P Tent
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
The Mission 3P is a fast pitching double wall tent built for mountaineering and expedition style pursuits. The hoop and hub exterior pole architecture of the Mission combined with the pre-attached fly allows the tent to be easily pitched in even the worst conditions. This unique hybrid dome/tunnel design is engineered to withstand high wind loads from all directions, while the scalloped perimeter and large vents provide ample airflow. The 30d high tenacity polyester fabric is seam-sealed, durable and does not sag in wet environments. Twin doors and double vestibules allow leeward access in strong weather, making the Mission a bomber shelter for basecamp layovers or high-altitude adventures.
- Three-person capacity
- Double wall construction built to handle extreme conditions
- External frameset allows for quick and easy pitch
- 30d polyester fabric does not sag in wet conditions
- Fully taped seams
- DAC Featherlite poles
- Eight internal mesh pockets
- Removable inner tent for basecamp shelter
- Dual vestibules to maximize storage space
- DAC stakes included
- Oversized stuff sack fits optional ground cloth
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Avg. Packed Weight
|4.7 m2 (33 sq ft)||4650 g (10 lb 4 oz)||3||94 x 78 x 46 in (239 x 198 x 117 cm)||2||10 x 25 (25 x 64 cm)||4||Expedition Series|