Mission 4P Tent
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
The Mission 4P is a fast pitching double wall tent built for mountaineering and expedition style pursuits. The hoop and hub exterior pole architecture of the Mission combined with the pre-attached fly allows the tent to be easily pitched in even the worst conditions. This unique hybrid dome/tunnel design is engineered to withstand high wind loads from all directions, while the scalloped perimeter and large vents provide ample airflow. The 30d high tenacity polyester fabric is seam-sealed, durable and does not sag in wet environments. An extended front vestibule with twin doors not only allows for leeward access but also provides space for cooking in inclement weather. From basecamp layovers to high altitude storms the Mission tent is the place to be when the weather hits.
- Four-person capacity
- Double wall construction built to handle extreme conditions
- External frameset allows for quick and easy pitch
- 30d polyester fabric does not sag in wet conditions
- Fully taped seams
- DAC Featherlite poles
- Eight internal mesh pockets
- Removable inner tent for basecamp shelter
- Dual vestibules to maximize storage space
- DAC stakes included
- Oversized stuff sack fits optional ground cloth
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Avg. Packed Weight
|5.4 m2 (58 sq ft)||5830 g (12 lb 14 oz)||4||98 x 86 x 50 in (249 x 218 x 127 cm)||2||11 x 25 in (28 x 64 cm)||4||Expedition Series|