Tag LT Approach Shoes - Men's
Designed to complete your rack for the approach and descent of an all-day climbing adventure, the Tag Ultralight is a collapsible, compact approach shoe built to clip onto your harness or stuff into an on-route pack while taking up minimal space. Featuring our specialized BlackLabel Mountain UL rubber for extra-sticky grip on rock with minimal weight, we’ve also included a compact carry strap for keeping the Tags together when you clip them to your rack for the send.
Color: Alloy/Ultra Blue
- Standard delivery within 3 business days
- Free shipping over €100 otherwise €8.95
- Collapsible upper construction built for on-route stowing on either a harness or in a pack
- Black Diamond developed 2 way stretch woven poly and welded TPU overlays for precision, durability and featherweight
- Welded TPU and microsuede construction and provides for stability with minimal bulk Midfoot stretch bootie for added stability and comfort
- BlackLabel Mountain rubber is a high performance sticky rubber is high performance sticky rubber that’s ultralight
- Rubber toe protection
- Toe shape and upper construction designed for technical climbing
- Lightweight webbing tag loop on heel for clipping option Elastic strap included for compressing and attaching shoes to a harness or pack
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond softgoods are warranted against defects in materials and construction for the practical lifetime of the product.
|Ultralight poly-stretch, EVA Midsole, BD BlackLabel-Mountain Rubber
|US M 4-14 1/2 sizes US W’s 5.5-15
|216.5 g (7.6 oz)