The HiLight 3P is the perfect base camp for mountain adventures that require a long hike in. The tent’s three-person design and a roomy floor plan and also includes a second side access door. With an easy-to-pitch, two-and-a-half pole design, the set-up is quick and fool proof. The new Flow Manifold (patent pending) allows interior heat convection and exterior airflow to draw moisture vapor and stale air out of the tent. New, high tenacity 30D poly fabric keeps the tent tight as a drum in all conditions and is treated for flame resistance for North America compliance/availability. We’ve also added fully taped seams (no more seam sealing required on your own), reinforced internal pole grips, and reflective guylines that are now three times stronger. In addition, the Flow Manifold allows for a central, ceiling exit rope for anchoring in on steep pitches.
- Flow Manifold allows interior heat convection and exterior airflow to draw moisture and stale air out of the tent
- High tenacity 30D poly fabric improves strength and doesn’t stretch when wet
- 100% Taped seams (no consumer seam sealing necessary)
- Three-person design with extra door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
- Two-and-a-half-pole design provides twice the strength and a drip-free awning
- Stronger reflective guylines—Polyester sheath with DynexTM core to minimize stretch
- Ground cloth (sold separately) is highly recommended
- Complies to FR regulation CPAI-84
- Comes with repair tube for tent poles
Fully Taped Seems
This optimized design means the taping reinforces key seams allowing the tent to withstand more severe winds. The taped seams combined with the waterproof fabric yields a single wall shelter that is completely water tight.
The Flow Manifold (patent pending) on the HiLight 2P and 3P draws moisture and stale air out of the tent through heat convection and exterior airflow.
High Tenacity Fabric
The use of High Tenacity 30D poly fabric keeps the tent strong while eliminating fabric sag and stretch in wet conditions. The mixed polyurethane and silicone coating keeps the fabric waterproof while maintaining a high tear strength.
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Avg. Packed Weight
|3.19 m2 (34.3 sq ft)||2165 g (4 lb 12 oz)||3||218 x 152 x 140 x 109 cm ( 86 x 60 x 55 x 43 in)||2||18 x 25 cm (7X 10")||4||Superlight Series|