The Soloist is built for technical, cold weather alpine endeavors; combining a 100% waterproof BD.dry insert with an Empel DWR on the shell and a removable, Primaloft insulated liner, this glove prioritizes warmth and dexterity in harsh mountain conditions.
- GTT Empel DWR—A revolutionary PFC-free water repellent finish that is superior in performance and durability
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Durable but lightweight, 100% recycled shell fabrics with stretch for the freedom to move
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core on back of hand and 133 g PrimaLoft Gold with Grip Control on the palm while the soft, recycled fleece lining maximizes warmth and dexterity
- Goat leather palm with reinforcement patch
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
EMPEL DWR by GTT
PCF-Free, extremely durable, with unparalled performace, GTT Empel uses a patented process to permanentl huper-fuse the water protective finish direcly to the individual fibers of the fabric, offering unmatched super-hydrophobic properties, while maintaining optimal breathability.
Weight Per Pair
|-29/-9 °C (-20/15 °F)
|261.4 g (9.22 oz)