At 120 liters, this is the biggest, baddest StoneHauler duffel we make. Engineered carry equipment to the greater ranges, The StoneHauler120 features our touchstone travel-bag innovations, like the Haul-loop carry system; a continuous, bomber tubular webbing loop that wraps the entire duffel and is tested to 2kN by the same machines that load test our carabiners and Camalots. This provides a secure clip in and carry solution to keep you confident that your gear is secure if it's strapped to a mule teetering across a Himalayan pass. The two bale handles feature our Intergrated Shoulder Strap System and secure LockOut Connection for comfort while carrying maxed-out loads. The 120L features our side-to-side padded body construction as well, which is unique to our StoneHauler duffels and consists of 5mm closed cell foam for puncture and fabric abrasion resistance while carrying gear such as quickdraws, trekking poles, or a rack of cams. Two interior zipper pockets and dual exterior accessories pockets allow you to keep valuables organized, and the mono-mesh ID pocket gives it your stamp while on the move.
- 100% recycled 600d x 1500d SuperGrid Body Material with Blue Sign approved color dyeing process paired with 1640d polyester fabric for additional durability on the duffel end caps
- HaulLoop Carry System rated to 2kN for secure load carry and clip in point
- Burly #10 YKK reversed coil main compartment zipper
- LockOff Internal Compression System keeps gear contained and under control
- Side-to-Side padded body construction adds puncture and abrasion resistance for an extra level of security
- Two interior mesh zipper pockets
- Dual exterior accessories zippered pocket
- Mono mesh ID pocket
- Custom Black Diamond molded zipper pullers.
- Removable/Adjustable, Fully Featured Foam shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap.
- Avg. Stock Weight 3 lb 13 oz (1.75 kg)
- Dimension [cm] 84L x 45W x 36H[in] 33L x 18W x 14H
- Material CD600DxP1500D - 100% recycled; Bluesign dyed
- Volume 120 L (7,322 cu in)