Men's Technician Pro Alpine Pants
A pair of climbing pants purpose-built to withstand the rigors of technical climbing, whether that’s all-day multi-pitch trad ascents in Yosemite or alpine rock routes in the Cascades. The Technician Pro Alpine Pants are tough, with four-way stretch, lightweight, and protective all in one. Featuring Green Theme Technology’s Empel™ PFC-free DWR, these pants provide a level of weather resistance for mountain adventures. They also are engineered with Graphene technology—a super light fabric with superior thermal conductivity for heat regulation. In addition to the DWR and superior breathability, touch points like the articulated knees, ladder lock waist adjustment, gusseted inseams and well-placed zipper pockets make the pants our go-to technical climbing bottoms in the line-up.
- Graphene in yarn technology —excellent thermal conductivity for enhanced thermal regulation
- Featuring GTT Empel™ Technology—a revolutionary water-free and PFC-free DWR that’s superior in performance and substantially more durable than other DWR solutions
- Ladder lock waist adjustment
- Articulated knee
- Reflective logos
- Two front harness compatible hand pockets
- Zippered thigh pocket
- Back right zippered drop in pocket to secure valuables
- Drawcord hem adjustment
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
|Four way stretch Nylon face Double weave with Graphene in yarn technology on backside, GTT Empel DWR finish (69% Nylon, 19% Polyester, 12% Elastane, 126gsm)||28-38|