PearLock Screwgate Carabiner
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
- No additional VAT or duty charges
With an updated modern design blended seamlessly with a hot-forged utilitarian shape, the PearLock features a large rope-bearing surface, making it ultra-smooth for belaying, using a munter hitch, or as the brake carabiner with an ATC Guide. The classic screwlock sleeve rounds the PearLock out (pun intended) to make this carabiner an ultra-versatile workhorse.
- Large rope-bearing surface for smooth operation and added longevity
- Hot-Forged for lighter-weight construction
- Sleeve locks on biner's gate (not nose) and won't bind up when loaded
- Screwgate sleeve
- Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device.
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Closed Gate Strength
Minor Axis Strength
Open Gate Strength
|23 kN (5,170 lbf)||22.15 mm (0.87 in)||8 kN (1,780 lbf)||8 kN (1,780 lbf)||76 g (2.68 oz)|