Men's Recon Insulated Shell
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
- No additional VAT or duty charges
Built to provide extra warmth on lift days or sub-zero backcountry tours, the Recon Stretch Insulation Shell utilizes zoned insulation to trap body heat in key areas while remaining breathable on panels prone to overheating. The shell’s durable 4-way stretch fabric is combined with our waterproof/breathable solution, BD.dry™, to deliver a jacket ready for both in and out-of-bounds missions. With one chest pocket to hold essentials and two mesh internal drop pockets for skins or extra layers, the Recon features ample storage, while the jacket’s removable powder skirt adds versatility for variable conditions. The Recon also has pit zip vents for easy temperature regulation on the skin-track, a waterproof front zipper and a ski-helmet compatible hood for added protection on storm days.
- Lined with Thermolite zoned insulation featuring un-insulated panels in areas prone to overheating for added breathability
- Built with BD.dry™—our engineered waterproof/ breathable/windproof solution
- 4-way Stretch shell fabric
- Ski-helmet compatible hood
- PU Coated center front zipper
- DWR treated Pit zips for ventilation
- Front hand pockets
- Chest pocket and two skin-compatible, internal drop pockets
- Lift Pass pocket on the left arm
- Removable internal powder skirt
- Adjustable cuffs
Waterproof. Breathability. Durability. Stretch. We offer a variety of sustainable solutions from bluesign-approved fabrics to non-PFC and EMPEL water-free DWR solutions. Finally, we implemented stretch into our solution’s technology, which sets BD.dry™ apart from other waterproof options.
Designed using hollow-core synthetic fibers and 100% recycled content, ThermoLite T3 Eco-Made insulation traps air for greater insulating properties while remaining lightweight, durable and warm even when wet.
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.