Women's Sharp End Shell
£500.00 £200.00 £250.00 GBP
Technical design and high-performance GORE-TEX Pro fabric prepare the Sharp End Shell for rigorous expedition use. With a lightweight construction, the jacket is easily stowable, and durable features make it the ideal piece for all-season alpine use.
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
- No additional VAT or duty charges
When the terrain requires lightweight speed and dexterity but the conditions demand full protection, the Black Diamond Sharp End Shell serves as the ideal armor. Combining a lightweight face fabric with the durable waterproof breathable protection of GORE-TEX Pro, the Sharp End is trimmed down and packable. Full length underarm gussets add range of motion for on-route overhead reaches. Cohaesive cord-lock technology in the hood and hem allows for fast, one-handed adjustments, while chest, harness-compatible hand and internal pockets make for ample and versatile storage.
- Integrated Cohaesive™ cord management system
- Climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- Brushed microsuede on back of neck and chin
- YKK® reverse coil PU coated zipper
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Elbow articulation for forward mobility
- Zip chest pocket, two zip hand pockets and one internal drop pocket
- Two-way armpit zip vents
- Custom-molded cuff tabs
- Primary fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 395 g
- Fit: Regular
- Size: XS-XL
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond softgoods are warranted against defects in materials and construction for the practical lifetime of the product.
|GORE-TEX® Pro 3L, 70d plain-weave face with a nylon micro-grid backer and DWR finish (140 g/m2, 100% nylon)||395 g (13.9 oz)|