Item # BD801887
Enter your email address to be notified when this item is in stock.
- Standard delivery within 4 business days
- Free shipping over 100 GBP otherwise 8.95 GBP
- No additional VAT or duty charges
Soloist Gloves Product Details
Our go-to glove for technical alpine adventures in cold weather, the Black Diamond Soloist glove combines a BD.dry™ waterproof insert with an Empel DWR on the shell and a long gauntlet cuff for complete weather protection. The shell can be used alone on warmer days, while the insulated liner, filled with PrimaLoft Gold Cross Core, dries quickly, and insulates even when wet. The reinforced goat leather palm stands up to rocky terrain, repeated rope handling and the wear and tear associated with dedicated mountain use.
- GTT Empel DWR—A revolutionary PFC-free water repellent finish that is superior in performance and durability
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Durable but lightweight, 100% recycled shell fabrics with stretch for the freedom to move
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core on back of hand and 133 g PrimaLoft Gold with Grip Control on the palm while the soft, recycled fleece lining maximizes warmth and dexterity
- Goat leather palm with reinforcement patch
- Size Range XS-XL
- Temp Range -29/-9 °C (-20/15 °F)
- Weight Per Pair 261.4 g (9.22 oz)