Distance Carbon Running Poles
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders!
Designed in collaboration with BD Athlete Joe Grant, the fixed-length Distance Carbon weighs in at only 89 grams per pole (120 cm), making it the lightest pole we've ever produced. The touchpoints are minimal, though carefully placed, such as the subtle mid-shaft ring for balance and grip while carrying the pole horizontally. The ultralight EVA grip has just the right amount of comfort and the poles utilize removable low-profile baskets for ultimate versatility. Simply put, the Distance Carbon is engineered to move, whether you're 10 hours into an ultra, or linking peaks in fast and light style.
- 100% carbon fiber shafts
- Fixed length construction
- Lightweight EVA foam grip and grip extension with breathable, moisture wicking strap made from recycled materials
- Mid-shaft ring for horizontal carrying balance and grip
- Interchangeable tech tip compatible with rubber tech tips included
- Removable low-profile baskets for versatility
- Available in 100, 110, 120, and 130cm lengths
2 Year Warranty
We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond products are covered by a two year warranty policy.
Weight Per Pair
|Distance||100 cm (39 in)|
110 cm (43 in)
120 cm (47 in)
130 cm (51 in)
|[100 cm] 162 g (5.7 oz)|
[110 cm] 170 g (6 oz)
[120 cm] 178 g (6.3 oz)
[130 cm] 186 g (6.6 oz)